Friday, October 25th, will be our last outdoor Market for the season, and thank you all for stopping by, chatting, shopping, and supporting the Market this year from Memorial Day through Halloween!
Be sure to come by again this Friday for all the wonderful things offered by our vendors. Here are some of the vendors who’ll be with us:
- Asma’s Kitchen: Egyptian food, including hummus, felafel, chicken kebabs, lentil soup, and baklava
- Barberic Farm: lamb, pickles, ham, eggs, wool, crafts
- Davenport Maple Farm: maple syrup, maple products, hermit bars, and photo cards
- Freeman Farm: a wide variety of meats
- Good Bunch Farm: lots of kinds of veggies
- Joy Farm: hand-crafted beaded jewelry, crafts, & cards
- Margaret Olin — Healing Therapies: seated bodywork
- Sweet Morning Farm: meats, veggies, eggs, & herbs
Our musician this week is Bruce Colegrove, a singer/songwriter and accomplished acoustic guitarist, playing thoughtful originals and popular covers. He’ll be with us from 3:00 – 6:00.
While the 25th is our last outdoor Market, stay tuned for more information about our annual Indoor Autumn Farmers’ Market! It’s the Sunday before Thanksgiving (24 November), and will be indoors at the Buckland Shelburne Elementary School. The Autumn Market 2019 page of our website will be updated regularly as more and more vendors sign up to come. It will be a great time to visit with friends, listen to great music, stock up for your Thanksgiving dinner, and get a head start on some holiday shopping!
We look forward to seeing you on Friday,
and thanks again for your support of the Market this season!