Every year, the Shelburne Falls Farmers’ Market hosts a special Autumn Market event. Again this year, the Market is being held on the weekend before Thanksgiving: Saturday, November 21st from 11:00am-2:00pm. But this year, it’s outdoors at our usual summer-season spot: the Green at the intersection of Main Street & Water Street.
The 10th Annual Autumn Market will feature items from local farms, eateries, artisans, and churches. Items offered for sale will include: fresh produce, local frozen meats, fresh baked items, jams, jellies, marmalade, pickles, popcorn, wool products, plants, bodywork, maple products, soaps, leather work, local crafts, and a tea cup auction of local products. There will also be live music all afternoon: Kevin Jones (11:00 – 12:30) and Bruce Colegrove (12:30 – 2:00).
Come catch up with friends and neighbors, tap your toes to good music, and get your holiday fixings! Parking and admission are free.
Vendors at the Autumn Market include:
- Art Bug Illustrations
- Barberic Farm
- Ca Le Art Studio
- Davenport Maple Farm
- Freeman Farm
- Good Bunch Farm
- Hiro’s Houseplants
- Little Hen Studio
- Margaret Olin — Healing Therapies
- Mary Lyon Church
- M&G Kettle Korn
- Momma’s Homemade
- River Valley Christian Church
- The Atherton Farm
- The Woman’s Fellowship of The First Congregation Church of Shelburne
- Wilder Hill Gardens
The forecast calls for a beautiful mostly sunny day, with temperatures in the 50s! We look forward to seeing you soon!
* For more information about our vendors and about the Autumn Market in general, please check out our page at: https://shelburnefallsfarmersmarket.org/the-2020-autumn-market/
* For information on the COVID-19 health-related guidelines that we all follow at the market, please see this link to the 2020 Operating Procedures PDF file on our website.
* The Shelburne Falls Farmers’ Market is able to accept SNAP for all eligible products at the Market. Also, Good Bunch Farm is able to process HIP benefits.