Come on over this Friday, and you’ll find everything you need for your weekend picnic or barbecue. Yummy!
- Appetizers: maple nuts, snap peas, radishes, bacon, falafel…
- Veggies: beets, broccoli, kale, greens, garlic scapes…
- Entrée: beef & lamb steaks; pork, beef & lamb chops; chicken, beef, lamb, & pork roasts & ground; fresh eggs..
- Dessert: maple candy & syrup, frozen yogurt, hermits, rice pudding with hazelnuts…
Or bring along a blanket and have a Friday night picnic dinner right on the Green! Maybe bring a little something from home, but there’ll be plenty of prepared foods at the Market this week:
- Asma’s Kitchen will have falafel, chicken shawarma, beef kofta, hummus, babaganoush, moussaka, and rice pudding with hazelnuts.
- Barberic farm will have root beer and frozen yoghurt.
- Davenport Maple Farm will have maple-coated nuts, and maple candy, along with those famous hermit bars.
- Freeman Farm will have lemonade and iced tea.
- Good Bunch Farm and Sweet Morning Farm will have spring greens and other salad fixings, so just bring along a bowl, some utensils, and your favorite dressing!
Kingfisher will be performing with us for the first time. Kingfisher is a local duo, Swansea Benham Bleicher on fiddle and vocals, and Jonathan Leonard on guitar, mandolin, bouzouki, button accordion, harmonium and vocals. They cover traditional tunes from North America and Europe, as well as popular folk songs for all ages.
Vendors who will be with us on July 5th include:
- Asa Bates’ Flowers & Mandalas
- Asma’s Kitchen
- Barbaric Farm
- Davenport Maple Farm
- Freeman Farm
- Good Bunch Farm
- Hiro’s Greenhouse
- Joy Farm
- Margaret Olin — Healing Therapies
- Momma’s Homemade
- Photos by Jackie
- Sweet Morning Farm
For more information on our vendors, please see check out this page on our website.
See you soon!